Thursday 10 April 2014

Urban Decay Naked1 Palette Dupes: MUA and VIVO :)

Hey Guys so I have a question. Do you really want the Naked1 Palette from Urban Decay, but don't have enough money? I know I do, BUT! (Yep I put that in capitals its a BIG BUT) I have just the thing to help you get these twelve amazing eyeshadows at a much cheaper price (Okay make that two things).


The Urban Decay Naked Palette
Eyeshadows L-R: Virgin, Sin, Naked, Sidecar, Buck, Half-Baked, Smog, Dark Horse, Toasted, Hustle, Creep and Gunmetal (I don't own this Image, I found it on google, just putting that out there so i dont get shouted out :))
 Now we all know that these eyeshadows are pretty amazing, but the price of the palette can make your purse scream in terror and run away (£40 may not seem alot, but believe me it can be). So I have two alternatives for you that will help you save money and still have the same amazing eyeshadows at a much more affordable price. Now one of these palettes you can find in a drugstore/highstreet shop and the other can be found in a supermarket (which I'm sure is taking over the world).

VIVO Colourblock Eyeshadow Palette in Unprotected
The first alternative is the Unprotected palette from VIVO. Now this brand is exclusive to Tesco in the UK, and unfortunately they don't ship worldwide (I don't know if they can be found in other countries either:/).


The Vivo Colourblock Palette in Unprotected

 

 Like the Urban Decay Eyeshadows, the VIVO eyeshadows all have a different name and are a mix of matt and shimmery shades. Now I will admit that I don't own the Naked1 or Naked2 Palettes (I might have said that in the introduction to this, but I kinda have a tendency to repeat myself) so I can only really say that from what I've heard, the Urban Decay eyeshadows are amazingly pigmented. However I can tell you that the VIVO eyeshadows are crazily pigmented and you don't really need to use an eye primer with them (I do however recommend using an eye primer as it gives the eye shadows that extra wow factor).


The VIVO Eyeshadows from L-R: Escape, Forever, Flutter, Today, Wisp, Flow, Adore, Relax, Engage, Devine, Free and Awaken.
As you can see from the above swatches they are pretty pigmented (though the first two didn't want to show up) and the names are really sweet (or i think so anyways). I've used this palette a fair bit and I must say it is really awesome and at a price of £3.99 (that's on the website it may vary in store) you can't really get any better. So VIVO Cosmetics take a bow for your awesomeness :).

MUA Profesional Palette in Undressed
Alternative Two is from my all time favourite makeup brand MUA (and I believe they are bringing out a new palette called Undress Me Too which looks to be a dupe for the Naked2 Palette..stay tuned for a review anyways back to this :)) and this palette is called the Undressed palette. MUA are a brand that is exclusive to Superdrug here in the UK and they ship WORLDWIDE!! (Don't believe me? Check it out here: http://www.muastore.co.uk/index.php/)


The MUA Undressed Palette
 

 You guys will know (if you follow me on Youtube, Facebook or Twitter) that I absolutely LOVE MUA! Their products are amazing and this palette is no exception. Like both the Urban Decay and VIVO palettes, the eyeshadows are crazily pigmented and are a mix of matt and shimmery shades. However unlike the Urban Decay and VIVO palettes their eyeshadows aren't named, but the name is not what makes something great, its the quality of the product itself, and believe me when I say that this palette is AMAZING!! Again you don't necessarily need to use a primer with these shadows (it just makes them more amazing:)).


The MUA Eyeshadows Swatched (Need I say more on Pigmentation :))
 
Again from the above picture you can see that they are amazingly pigmented and at £4 (that's 1p more than the VIVO palette dontcha know :)) you can't really go wrong. MUA take a bow for your awesomeness :).

So if your in the market for an Urban Decay Naked1 Palette dupe, then I hope this helps out a little bit, honestly guys I cannot say enough good things about these palettes, they are AMAZING and I highly recommend trying them out. They are a great mix of matt and shimmery shades, so there is something for everyone :) and this just goes to show that you don't need to buy high-end to get amazing quality products, Stay Safe, Beauitful and True to yourself and don't forget to dream big and follow your dreams :)

Stay Beautiful
Stay Awesome

Zoe :)

http://www.bloglovin.com/fallenmakeup101
 

No comments:

Post a Comment