Thursday 10 April 2014

Hello Kitty Lipsticks

Well hello again Everyone!!!

So I've seen a few YouTubers (That I'm subscribed to) talk about these lipsticks and I thought to myself 'I would like to try them out', and it just so happens that the last time I was in Superdrug, I noticed these lipsticks. There were a variety of colours but these two really caught my eye.


First of all, can we just admire the packaging. Seriously though, How cute is it? Not only that but the colour of Hello Kitty's Head is a good indication as to what the colour of the actual lipstick might be (as shown in the above picture). The two colours that are shown in the pictures are Urban Punk (which is the light peachy-pink colour) and Underground Queen ( which is a Hot pink colour). Now I do apologise for the lighting in these pictures, my photography skills are pretty shocking.

However, getting back onto the subject of these lipsticks. They are pretty amazing quality for the price they are. The lipsticks are individually priced at £1.99 and the pigmentation is freaking amazing, they also have a really good lasting quality as well.





As you can see in the pictures of the swatches Urban Punk (The peachy colour) is quite light and is very similar to Collection's Lipstick in Birthday Suit and Underground Queen (The Pink Colour) is definitely a hot pink. These lipstick are pretty comparable to the MUA Lipsticks which are only £1

Do I like these lipsticks? Yes
Would I recommend them? Yes I would
Would I try more colours in the range? I may be tempted to :)

Stay Beautiful
Stay Awesome

Thankyou for taking the time to read this :) I really do appreciate it :)

Zoe

http://www.bloglovin.com/fallenmakeup101



2 comments:

  1. I have the hello kitty ones cute arnt they,you have a nice blog xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) and yep they are I'm tempted to get more of them :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete