Saturday 26 April 2014

Katherine Pierce (Nina Dobrev) Makeup Tutorial

'Of Course it worked. I'm Katherine Pierce. I survive'

Well, I'm not gonna lie, I'm a big fan of the Vampire Diaries, I love the occasional Unpredictability of the Show and the cast are just brilliant.

Last year I did a tutorial for Katherine's Doppelganger Elena Gilbert. So this year I decided to do a look for Katherine. Katherine is definitely one of my favourite characters, she is so witty and brilliant and her fashion sense is to die for.  I will also be doing a look for Caroline Forbes who is another of my favourite characters.

If you would like to see the tutorial for this look then you can follow the link here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knYRPSMMgl8


Stay Beautiful
Stay Awesome
 
Zoe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment