Friday 18 April 2014

Sleek Blush: Rose Gold

Okay so I know I'm a little bit late to this party, but how did I ever not buy products from sleek before????

Seriously though I purchased 3 palettes and a Blush and I am in LOVE!! Now if you've read this blog before then you will know that I absolutely adore MUA (Makeup academy), but Sleek are slowly taking over as my favourite brand.

So here is the blush that I purchased and can I just say how freaking awesome this colour. Not only is it a blush but in my honest opinion it can double as a highlighter. The colour is as the name suggests, a rosey colour with gold shimmer, its such a perfect spring/summer colour and very nicely adds that hint of a rosey glow.

The thing about this blushes: they last for ages. Seriously though I've had this blush since the end of January/beginning of February this yeah and I've barely made a dent in it. So yeah they are pretty awesome :)


Would I buy this again? YEP!!!
Would I recommend this product? Yep :)
Would I try more of the Sleek Blushes? I plan to :)
 
 
Stay Beautiful
Stay Awesome
 
Zoe
 

No comments:

Post a Comment