Thursday 10 April 2014

Review: Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers

I've heard so many good things about these lip lacquers, so I decided to try them for my self. In total there are 8 Lip Lacquers, Galaxy, Celestial, Nova, Apocaliptic, Big Bang, Luna, Stellar and Nude Eclipse. Of these 8 I have 6 and here are the swatches for them.

L-R: Nude Eclipse, Stellar, Big Bang, Apocaliptic, Galaxy and Celestial
 
Apocaliptic

Big Bang

Celestial

Galaxy

Nude Eclipse

Stellar
Each lip lacquer is highly pigmented and has a very good staying power. Apocaliptic is a hot pink colour, Big Bang is a nice bright red colour, Celestial is a rosy pink colour, Galaxy is a pink/purple with purple glitter, Nude Eclipse is a nice neutral colour and possible the most disliked colour of the bunch (I for one really like it) and finally stellar has more of a corally pink edge to it.

I do like these lip lacquers and they are great if you don't want to go through the trouble of applying lip liner, then lipstick. The only thing that I find that I don't like about them is the smell, I can't really put a name to it, but its not too overpowering.

I would give these lip lacquers a 8/10.

Stay Beautiful
Stay Awesome

Zoe

http://www.bloglovin.com/fallenmakeup101

No comments:

Post a Comment