Thursday 10 April 2014

Review: New MUA £1 Matte Lipsticks

Hey ALL!!  Today I have a review for you guys, so let's go ahead an get started.

As you all know MUA is my favourite all round brand, their products are affordable and amazing quality. So when I heard that they had brought out some new products, I jumped at the chance to purchase some of them. One of the products they brought out was a new Matte range which included, lipsticks and a new eyeshadow palette. In this review I'm going to be reviewing the lipsticks from this range.
L-R: Scarlet Siren, Peachy Keen and Wild Berry



 
Scarlet Siren is a classic staright red colour, meaning it doesn't have an undertone to it. This colour is great for everyday wear, if your going to a special event or maybe even a night out.

Scarlet Siren Swatched
 

Scarlet Siren in the packaging

Peachy Keen is a gorgeous pinky coral colour, This colour is great for everyday wear and looks great with a smoky eye.
Peachy Keen Swatched



Peachy Keen in the packaging
Wild Berry looks a nice berry in the packaging, but when swatched the colour is a gorgeous purple. This can be used for everyday wear (if you like that sort of thing). In my opinion this colour is a perfect Autumnal colour, it looks great with either a neutral or smoky eye.

 
 

Wild Berry Swatched
 
Wild Berry in the Packaging



 
The lipsticks are amazingly matte, have great pigmentation, come in a Chic white packaging and like with all MUA lipstick they come with a little pot that you can unscrew from the bottom of the tube, that contains more of the product

. Where as some matt lipsticks can be drying, these are really quite moisturizing. I would recommend wearing a lip balm underneath though. The staying power of these lipstick is amazing, and I only had to reapply them twice throughout the day. However this is going to be different for everybody.

Would I recommend these? Yes. Would I buy them again? Definitely. My Verdict: is that once again MUA have created yet another amazing product. :)

So if you see these in your local Superdrug then I would recommend picking them up :)

Stay Beautiful
Stay Awesome

Zoe

http://www.bloglovin.com/fallenmakeup101
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment