Friday 11 April 2014

Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquers: Across the Universe and Shooting Star

Hello again Everyone :)

So if you've already, read my review/ramble (I tend to do that a lot...teehee) of the Rimmel London Apocalips range then you will know how awesome I think they are :) (Besides the smell...but I can get past that :)) So when I heard that they had brought out some new colours, I decided to give them a try.

Now I only picked two up but I do plan on getting some more. So the two I picked up just happen to be red and nude (I have an obsession with those two colours lately...it's crrraaazzzy).

 
 
 
The two colours that I added to my collection are Across the Universe (The Red colour) and Shooting Star (The Nude colour).
 
Across the Universe is a slightly deeper red than Big Bang. Where as Big Bang is more of an orangey/pinky (I can't really decide if it's orange or pink) toned red, Across the Universe is more burgundy toned and more suitable for the Autumnal/Winter months (I however will wear it in the Spring/Summer because it's such a gorgeous colour).
 
Shooting Star is more of a darker nude compared to Nude Eclipse. Where as Nude Eclipse is a nude with a pink undertone, Shooting Star is more of an orangey toned brown. Both of these nude colours look great with a smokey eye.
 
Now as I previously said, in my other Rimmel Apocalips review, the staying power of these lips lacquers is out of this world (see what I did there :D) and the pigmentation of them is amazing. The smell how ever is the only fault I can find with these products, I can't really describe the smell but it's kind of earthy, but for the quality of the product itself....I can get past that.
 
If your looking to buy some of these Lip Lacquers then you can find them anywhere that sells Rimmel London Products ( Superdrug, Boots, Tesco etc.) and they are normally around the £5.99/£6.99 price range.
 

As you can see in the pictures above they have a glossy finish, but they don't budge (you may want to blot the product after you've applied it so your teeth don't end up the same colour) and will last you pretty much all day.
 
 
Do I like these lip lacquers? Yep except for the smell but I can get past that :)
Would I recommend them? Yep
Would I try more colours in the range? Definitely
 
Thankyou for taking the time to read this :) I really do appreciate it :)
 
Zoe
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou :)

    and yeah that'd be great I'd really appreciate it :)

    ReplyDelete